Since our founding, community volunteers have generously donated their time and talents to our organization. From helping us maintain several acres of vegetable production to leading cooking classes in schools, supporting farmers market operations and more, volunteers have played a vital role in the success of our organization!
- Engage with our community
- Offer recipe tastings at the mobile markets
- Harvest food on the farm
- Facilitate educational programs with kids
- Lend a hand at the farmer’s markets
Due to seasonality, we will not be accepting new volunteers for farm work or markets until April 2024.
If you are interested in volunteering in another capacity, please fill out the form below.
“Working at a farm is so much fun! You get everything from an intense farmer’s tan to a new appreciation of vegetables.”
– Katie, high school student